There’s an easy way to find out what books are required for all of your courses and help determine added expenses for the term. UNC Greensboro’s Online Bookstore has a convenient tool where you can enter your courses and get a list of the materials you’ll need, as well as the cost.
If you’re taking online courses, this tool makes it easy to order materials and have them delivered right to your home. You can not only purchase books for the term, but also rent them at a significant savings. You may even be able to sell back your textbooks when the term is over.
Grab your laptop, course info, and get started. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the Find Course Materials Tool and choose your school term.
2. Select the department, course number, and section from the scroll-down menus.
3. Choose Add More Courses to find materials for more courses.
4. Once you’ve entered all of your courses, click the Find Materials for Courses button.
5. Selections will show materials and available formats. Options may include buying or renting materials used or new, or renting or buying digital versions. Items for rent will show a date for return.
If course materials selections are pending, the final decision hasn’t been made on materials for the course yet. You may have some options for ordering in advance, such as buying all new or used books, buying only required books, or renting all or only required books. The screen will prompt you through this process.
6. Add your items to the cart to make your purchase.
When the term is over, any rented materials can be mailed back, as long as they are post-marked by the due date.
Use the tool to find your materials easily.